Donations & Contributions
The First Tee of the Tri-Valley provides young people a variety of opportunities to learn life skills that can help them grow as individuals and prepare for the future. Participants learn to appreciate diversity, resolve conflicts, build confidence and set goals for their future both on the golf course and in their everyday lives. Programs focus on Nine Core Values – honesty, integrity, sportsmanship, respect, confidence, responsibility, perseverance, courtesy and judgment.
Partners & Sponsors
We rely on the support of individuals and corporations with volunteers and financial donations. Join us as we impact the lives of young people in Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and surrounding communities.
Your financial support will help continue to make a positive impact with our youth in various ways:
- Life Skills Certificate programs – promote core values while learning the game of golf
- LPGA-USGA Girls Golf- provide non-competitive golf tournaments, clinics and social
- Provide financial assistance, coaching, and golf clinics to Pleasanton middle and high school golf teams.
- Special Olympics – outreach to youth with special needs
- Provide clinics for at-risk or disadvantaged youth (Terrance Kelly Foundation and Las Positas College Bound Scholars Program)
- Military Affiliate Program for National Guardsmen & Reservists
Note: Participants are not denied enrollment for financial reasons.
- Simply click the DONATE NOW button to your left to make a credit card donation!
- Or, send a check made out to The First Tee Tri-Valley to:The First Tee of the Tri-Valley
4501 Pleasanton Ave
Pleasanton, CA 94566
THANK YOU for making a difference in the lives of young people!
For further information about contributing to The First Tee of the Tri-Valley, contact Executive Director Andrew Zeller at (925) 462-7201 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment donations are also appreciated and are a great way to help the program be a success. Please drop off any equipment donations at The Pleasanton Golf Center Teaching Center, Gate 12, Alameda County Fairgrounds, Pleasanton.
Federal Tax Identification Number