Have an old set of golf clubs packed in the corner of your garage? Donating equipment is another way to help support our chapter. Convert your old, unwanted golf equipment into a cash donation!
You can put any of your old equipment to great use and make a huge impact. The value of your used clubs and equipment is sent to us as a cash donation.
HERE ARE A FEW TIPS FOR MAKING YOUR EQUIPMENT DONATION:
- You may drop off any donations to our office located at the Pleasanton Golf Center Driving Range, Gate 12 Valley Ave. Pleasanton, CA 94566.
- The best time for drop off is Tuesday through Thursday between 9:00am and 5:00pm, but special arrangements can always be made for drop off.
- You can donate golf clubs, golf balls, apparel, shoes, golf bags, range finders, etc.
- Please be sure to complete a donation form at time of drop off to keep for your tax records.
- If you prefer, you can print and complete the form ahead of time by clicking on the link below. Please bring the completed form with you when you drop off your donation.
Please call our office with any questions at 925-399-8644.